Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday Already??!!!!


I swear I don't know where the time goes!!! The older I get the faster it goes. I hope all you young folks appreciate the time you have!!

Anyway, its been a busy week at the store! See I own a public glassblowing facility and gallery in Wilmington, NC and while the holiday season wasn't the best, we held our own. But February is usually a busy month for us and this Feb. hasn't been any different! Fortunately glass makes for great Valentines Gifts. But then I had a busy day on Etsy so I was having to make a lot of stuff. Plus, I had a lot of lessons this week!! Granted, I'm not complaining, but its always feast or famine!!

Anyway, I am being featured in another blog this week. http://audreyscountrycrafts.blogspot.com/ so please do go check it out!!1

I listed one of my most favorite pendant this week and they want to feature it. It's a fumed pendant and the color are not glass but from the fume of gold and silver!! The picture does not do it justice, it is one of the few pieces that I have made that I would love to wear myself if I actually wore necklaces. Other than my cross the only thing I wear around my neck are my glasses and I don't ever go anywear to dress up!!
Anyway, thanks for looking!!
Don't forget to take my poll about the Exclusive Trunk show idea!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is a beautiful pendant-congrats on your February success!

    ReplyDelete